How to Get Visitors to Your Website

How to grab visitors to your website? This is the question of many people that have a business website. For the first time I am trying to get a lot of visitors to come to my website, I must admit that was not easy and I did not know how to do it. After I read and learned, finally I know how to grab visitors to come to my website.
There are two different traffics in the world of internet:
1. Paid traffic
2. Free traffic.
Now its up to you which one you going to use. If you want to use the paid traffic, you can place your ads on Google. If you want a free traffic, you can get it every where. For example: you can get it from forum, exchange link with your friends, you can put comment on someone else website that have the same interest with you. One thing you must remember, do not spam on your comments. In the internet world, spam is forbidden. It will lower your own credibility. Everyone hates spam, including me of course.
You want to know how to grab visitor to your website? If you put the effort on how to grab visitor to your website, I'm guaranteed, you will get a massive traffic. What do I mean by put the effort? You must spend time to get traffic. How? You can start from register yourself on a forum, exchange links with your friends, and tell your friends that you have a great content in your website, so many other way. One of the ways for getting traffic is from writing articles. You can write articles on what you like. If you like fishing then writes fishing, for example how to catch a fish with your hand. Maybe you like music then write about music, for example how to play piano the right way. There is nothing difficult in this world. You have just believed in yourself.
So after you write an article, send it to website that receive articles, you can get traffic also from there. I will continue this latter on... Check on my website if you need
You can check my website:
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Padro_Widjaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment